Home » General Animal Care » Pet Passport

Pet Travel

For travel to Europe and N. Ireland pets now require an Animal health certificate(AHC). We can provide AHCs at the clinic. Your pet will need to be microchipped and have had a rabies injection at least 21 days prior to certificate being issued. The AHC is valid for 10 days and then for 4 months onward travel in Europe. Depending on where your pet is going to, you will either need a tapeworm treatment before leaving or entering UK.

All of this will need to be considered before booking holidays to allow adequate time!

Related Links - Staff at All Animals | Small Animal Services | Nurse Clinics | Prices
Prescriptions and food ordering | Online Store | Directions to surgery
Home | About Us | General Animal Care | The All Animals Client | News | Emergencies l Enquiry | Links
All Rights Reserved © All Animals Vet Clinic 2009